Sunday, April 05, 2009

What's Happening

Ouch. The last two days has wiped out almost three months of work. On Thursday everything went against me. On Friday it was mostly even, which sold off tremendously.

What have bonds sold off so much at each of the last four unemployment rate announcements? The only explanation I've heard that makes sense is that the news is so deflationary that it's inflationary. The expectation is for Bernanke and Geithner to pump more money into the system.

Because I was surprised by the last two days, I realize a need to get back in touch with what's happening right now. What's the good of predicting the future without knowing precisely where I am now?

I will spend the coming week trying to figure out exactly what's happening, and then what will continue to happen if current trends persist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home