Monday, December 15, 2008

I Knew Bernie Madoff Was Cheating, That's Why I Invested with Him

No further comment needed. The title says it all.

And another thing. My roommate from China told me that Chrysler and Volkswagon are shutting down factories in China. Chrysler I understand, but Volkswagon??? Things in China must be worse than the authorities are leaking in the official numbers.

Trade War coming. Who can devalue their money the fastest.

Bullish for gold.
Bearish for RMB, won, Taiwan dollar, Euro.

Yen will probably continue to be the strongest, with the U.S. dollar second. But Japan can't be happy with RMB devaluations, and unlike the U.S., they have no qualms about currency wars. In fact, they invented the game. Their rates are almost 0%, so they can't cut much. If they try novel devaluation tricks, there may be some opportunities there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home