Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fundamental Opportunity, Trading Nightmare

I'm trying to figure out how to play this market. I've been convinced now for a month or so, that the commodity bubble has burst. So, I have a fundamental reason to short coal, oil, crack-up-boom plays, etc. However, while I now believe that the fundamentals are on my side, the trading half of any investment decision is not there.

I'm finding it very difficult and frustrating sitting on the sidelines as they drop like coconuts from palm trees in a hurricane.

In the meantime, here's more proof from Bloomberg: Daewoo Ship Shows Subprime Woes Overcome Drill Orders. For the first time in their history, they've had a canceled order for a container ship. Also in the article are stories about orders for 12 more ships being terminated for lack of initial payments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home