Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hanging on by the Skin of My Teeth!

My trading has been terrible this month. I haven't taken large enough profits when I should have. Now when the market's up 260+, I'm out of ammo. Well, I loaded up this past week, but didn't close out any profits. What can you do with back-to-back 2-3% Dow moves? Oh, well, the propaganda about a market bottom is just a little too coordinated for me to believe it. On the other hand, I believe that the Primary Dealer Lending Facility from the Fed will help the dealers. I was thinking of closing out MER on that thought today to give myself some breathing room (I'm seriously thinking of adding some gold via GG here). However, it looks like SCA may have a case here for terminating CDS on CDO's as Yahoo! reports. It seems that SCA was given some kind of control over the CDO's, but Merrill ceded control to a third party, which lessened or voided SCA's control.

I'm just going to hang on here. Let's wait for the news. I'm especially interested to see the SOMA and the data on the Primary Dealer Lending Facility from the Fed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home